A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Czajka Giermasz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Czajka Giermasz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Czajka Giermasz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Teresa Czajka Giermasz MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anna T. Czajka Giermasz practice?
- Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stafford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA.
See Stafford Internists and Stafford Cardiologists.