A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Czajka Giermasz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Czajka Giermasz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Czajka Giermasz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Czajka Giermasz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Teresa Czajka Giermasz MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anna T. Czajka Giermasz practice?
- Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Czajka Giermasz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stafford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA.
See Stafford Internists and Stafford Cardiologists.