Dr. Anna Daddabbo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Daddabbo?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Anna Daddabbo?

14 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 14 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 1st, 2014

Best Doctor in Cincinnati

I've known Dr Daddabbo for about 20 years. When my father died in 1995, I moved my Mother, who had Alzheimer's, from Texas to Cincinnati. I researched a lot of doctors who had experience with Alzheimer's patients in this area, before deciding on Dr. Daddabbo. Dr. D. treated my Mother with kindness and care, sympathy and understanding. She listened to my Mother and treated her with dignity. My Mother's previous doctor, in Waco, Texas, had told me I should accept the fact that my mother would not live out the year and that there was nothing that could be done to help her. When I suggested a new drug that I had read about, he was not famaliar with it. Well, I didn't need to mention the drug to Dr Daddabbo, she told me about it. With Dr. D's exceptional care, concern and help, my Mother lived with me for five more years. She went from a wheelchair to walking. And from being mute to talking. During that time Dr Daddabbo became my primary physician also. So I have seen the way she treats her patients and I have experienced that care. Dr. D. is kind and caring and above all, generous with her time. She listens to what you tell her and she doesn't rush you through your exam. She doesn't play games or mix words with her medical advise and she has no time to deal with people who do. Needless to say, I trust her with my life.

May 15th, 2017