Dr. Anna Dedona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Dedona?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017

great dr. love her to death. she covers all the basic .and more. you can not find a better dr in all of jersey..you too will love her.

October 3rd, 2016

You cannot get through on the phone. Staff is rude, and no one ever returns phone calls. Horrible customer service.

April 23rd, 2016

I am absolutely thrilled Dr. Dedona was recommended to me and I followed through and made an appointment with her. She is so thorough and so refreshing as a doctor and a person. She is forthright extremely thorough, will not let you get away with anything,and extremely compassionate! So glad i found her!

September 16th, 2015

My new BFF Doctor!

I 'm a new patient of Dr. Dedona. Couldn't believe how down-to earth she is! Very thorough and didn't rush you like other doctors seem to do these days. Sat in the waiting room for a while but it was worth the wait to see her. She's a kind and caring doctor. Would highly recommend her.

September 10th, 2015

I waited an hour and half on the phone try to make an apt with Dr Dedona, finally when some did get on the phone I was told someone would call me back. I understand they are busy, but was not professional are courteous.

July 16th, 2015

Disappointed

I waited 3 months to get an appointment with Dr DeDona. I've been a patient of hers for over 25 yrs and LOVE her so I don't mind waiting to see her However, Today I had an appointment for 9am. At 815am I get a call stating she had an Emergency and won't be in the office today please call the office at 9am to reschedule. I was ticked but hey Emergencies happen. I called the office at 9am and was put on hold for over 10 min Until I FINALLY hung up & redialed the office. I got a receptionist who I explained what happened and said I'm calling to reschedule. She said I could come next Thurs at 230 which was unacceptable since I NEED the Morning appt. Thats why I made this appointment for 9am and waited 3 months for it. I then asked about coming in earlier but they couldn't accommodate me. I asked When was the next appt I could get in the morning they said AUG 6th 2015 at 11:15.. I again explained I needed it at 9am and was told they have nothing available until Sept. Again UNACCEPTABLE. So I'm NOW without an appointment, Looking for another Dr as I'm NOT going to wait another 3-6 months to get an appointment no matter How Much I LOVE This Doctor. I LOVE This Dr. But Won't be treated like a 2nd class citizen when I Did NOTHING wrong.. I Didnt Cancel My Appointment so Why Am I Being Punished ? :(

July 14th, 2015

I think Dr Dr dedona is just great. I have not met a dr like her in a long time. I can talk to her about anything, and she looks and listens to me. I have to wait for a appt sometimes but she is worth the wait. I fell so safe and I know she understands, she is worth the wait. I don't want to see anyone else after dealing with her.

July 10th, 2015

A Doctore who gets it

Dr. DeDonna i like having a Doctor that is a friend. She understands aging, weight, stress, and family issues. She doesn't let anything fall through the cracks.

February 26th, 2015

Absolutely love her. She treats you like a real person, not just another victim. Can't say enough about her She truly is well loved by her patients!

August 18th, 2014

Was hospitalized at Brick Hospital and although requested another doctor in this practice, it was Dedona that I saw. Found her to be abrupt, not easy to talk to, came in the hospital at 6:30 AM and was in such a rush to make rounds, never took any time. Spent 4 days as inpatient and NO TESTING was done. Asked if I could be discharged and she said not till you have an Ultrasound. Took them 2 more days to schedule this test, then it was cancelled abruptly without explanation and I was sent home because they needed the hospital bed. I would NEVER follow up with this group as a patient. And I don't feel comfortable trusting my health to a doctor that evidently does not care about their own health and appearance.

October 24th, 2013

COMFORT

YES, I WOULD CONTINUALLY CHOOSE DR. DEDONNA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND HER. SHE'S HONEST, EXPLAINS, TAKES TIME TO TALK TO YOU. A DOWN TO EARTH DOCTOR. KNOW OF MEN AND WOMEN WHO ALSO SPEAK HIGHLY OF THE ONE AND ONLY DR. ANNA DEDONNA OF BRICK, N.J. STILL EDUCATES HERSELF FOR OUR BENEFIT. I BELIEVE SHE HAS BEEN THE KEEPER OF MY LIFE FOR ABOUT 17 YEARS. SHE DESERVES RESPECT FROM HER PATIENTS. THANK YOU DR. DEDONNA FOR YOUR DECISION TO COME TO BRICK.

February 4th, 2012

Have appt for new dr. Fed up. Can never see dr always told go to walk in or er. Staff is beyond rude. Phone calls are never returned.