A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Demos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Demos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Demos, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Demos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Demos FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Demos practice?
- Dr. Anna Demos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anna Demos practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.