A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Demos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Demos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Demos, MD, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Demos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Demos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Demos practice?
Dr. Anna Demos practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.
See Chesterfield Family Physicians.