A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Demos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Demos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Demos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Demos, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Demos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna K Demos FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Demos practice?
- Dr. Anna Demos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anna Demos practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.