Dr. Anna Demos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Demos?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anna Demos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2016

This dr is horrible. Do not go to her. You will never get your prescriptions on time. And she doesn't follow up properly and has misdiagnosed me and my sister in law. We do not go to her anymore.

September 8th, 2015

Seems more concerned about her practice then patients care.

March 26th, 2015

Not great bedside manner. Does not keep her word.

December 30th, 2014

Great Physician

All members of my family are patients of Dr. Demos and have been for many years. She keeps her schedule so we never wait long, she is pleasant and caring, and she has good suggestions for taking care of what is bothering us. I highly recommend her.

March 7th, 2014

In the year 2000 Dr. Demos was my internist, I was doubled over in pain and she put me off for two weeks. I had a severe case of pancreatitis, it was discovered when I eventually went to the ER. My son had a hunting accident in the same year in which he had a gun shot to the leg, when I brought him to Dr. Demos for a post check up she said she did not know what to do for a gunshot! We left and never went the back!

August 30th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I as well as my family have been patients of Dr. Demos for many, many years now. She is prompt, caring, and offers great advice.

June 28th, 2013

Run away!

This has got to be the worst doctor's office I have ever encountered. My whole family has had numerous problems with Dr. Demos. It doesn't matter how many times you've seen her, or how recently, she will NEVER remember you, or why you're there, etc. But the worst treatment comes after your appointment. [Let me preface this by saying I am 25 years old, and have been living on my own since 18. I have dealt with a lot of doctors, and never had any problems with the way I was treated. I returned all of this office's calls promptly, and have been to all my regular check-ups, etc. I take my health seriously, and get care when needed without hesitation.] After I had some test results come back that needed following up, the staff at this office repeatedly called and berated me, once bringing me to tears. They refused to accept that I lived in another state at that point, and couldn't figure out why I couldn't just fly back every few months for more tests. They called my mother's home trying to find me (even though they had already been in contact with me at my own number), and scared her by telling her I needed to call them immediately, it was medical emergency, etc. When I went to refill what was supposed to be a 12 month prescription, I saw that she only wrote it for 6 months. I call, and am told I have to come in for a check up to get the rest of my medication. I again have to tell them I live out of state, and that my insurance only covers one visit per year. After more berating and belittling ("Don't you understand this is important?! You can't just shrug this off it's serious. If it were me I would find the money to get back here"), they say I have to send proof that I have a doctor out here, then they'll refill my meds. After two months of calling back and forth between this office and my local office, signing release forms, and having records faxed all over, I finally get a call from Dr. Demos' office saying they have everything they need, and are authorizing a refill for 3 months, not 6. When I ask why not the full prescription, I'm told I need to call back at the end of the 3 months to let them know that I've gone to my doctor here again! They tell me my prescription will be at my local pharmacy within 24 hours. One month later, I'm back on the phone because there are still no refills available. (my mother has also had a similar problem with my brother's meds on more than one occasion.) Unless you want to put up with being treated like this and not having the medications you need, DO NOT go to this doctor.

May 4th, 2013

Retired from Anchor Bay School System

We feel Dr. Demos is a highly qualified physician. Our experiences have been positive. She always spends time and answers all questions. She is a very good listener and usually has good sugggestions for any problems we may have. My husband and I are very satisfied with her care. We have been seeing her for almost 12 years now & highly recommend her.

March 24th, 2013

patient

Anna K. Demos is the best Doctor I have ever had. She cares, she is thorough, and she really listens to what you have to say. I would recommend her highly.

September 18th, 2017