inactive

Anna B Derdzinska MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Fairfield, CA

December 17th, 2014
Been my sons dr. Since birth (almost 16 yrs) she has been wonderful.

December 22nd, 2011
Dr. Derdzinska is a great doctor. I've been her patient for years and even though I'm old enough to transfer out of pediatrics I decided not to because I am very comfortable with her as my doctor. She answers all my questions and even offers time outside of her office hours to help me if I have any other questions. She truly cares about her patients. I would recommend anyone to have her as their child's doctor.

December 10th, 2010
Dr. Derdzinska has been my son's pediatrician since birth. She has always been an excellent care provider. I always have felt privileged to have her as my son pediatrician.

February 19th, 2009
Sutter regional - problems EVERY TIME!!
I took my daughter to this physician multiple times on a weekly basis for an on going ear infection that NEVER went away the first time she got it she was prescribed amoxicillin dr derdzenska determined she is ALLERGIC we tried a few other things they were not working so she prescribed my daughter augmentin which is a high amoxicillin so you can guess what happend after that my daughters face swoll up and broke out from head to toes in a bad looking rash.