A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Derman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Derman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Derman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Derman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Yakovlevna Derman MD is a female Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Y. Derman practice?
- Dr. Anna Derman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Derman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.