A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Lorenzo graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Di Lorenzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Luisa Di Lorenzo MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna L. Di Lorenzo practice?
- Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo practices Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists and Troy Internists.