A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Lorenzo graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Di Lorenzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Di Lorenzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans