Dr. Anna Dowling Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anna Dowling?

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dowling delivered my 4th baby. Arrogant, rude, snappy, unpleasant, wouldn't come see me for discharge.

Great doctor and wonderful to deliver with!

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I saw all the doctors at B'ham OBGYN but both my husband and I liked Dr. Dowling best. She was heartfelt and listened to our concerns. I ended up being high risk towards the end of my pregnancy and missed my appointments with her. I did however get her when I delivered. I will always remember her as being a great part of my birth story. I am so happy she joined B'HAM OBGYN and I think she's a wonderful fit!

Horrible

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

She was absolutely horrible. She speaks in a degrading manner. I have had several instances with her now because if you don't pick one provider at bellingham obgyn then u get stuck with just anyone.so now I have picked just to see one doc so I don't get stuck with her randomly. She is not at all a patient advocate and lacks care and understanding. She rushes and seems to want to rush her patients to have as little work as possible. She lacks a good bedside manner.