Dr. Anna Dowling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Dowling?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 25th, 2015

Dowling delivered my 4th baby. Arrogant, rude, snappy, unpleasant, wouldn't come see me for discharge.

September 18th, 2013

Great doctor and wonderful to deliver with!

I saw all the doctors at B'ham OBGYN but both my husband and I liked Dr. Dowling best. She was heartfelt and listened to our concerns. I ended up being high risk towards the end of my pregnancy and missed my appointments with her. I did however get her when I delivered. I will always remember her as being a great part of my birth story. I am so happy she joined B'HAM OBGYN and I think she's a wonderful fit!

June 23rd, 2013

Horrible

She was absolutely horrible. She speaks in a degrading manner. I have had several instances with her now because if you don't pick one provider at bellingham obgyn then u get stuck with just anyone.so now I have picked just to see one doc so I don't get stuck with her randomly. She is not at all a patient advocate and lacks care and understanding. She rushes and seems to want to rush her patients to have as little work as possible. She lacks a good bedside manner.

Endometriosis