Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

by Toni Jansson on Jan 25th, 2016

This is one of the most effeciently run Dr.'s offices I've been to (and I'm 56!) Everyone I interacted with in this office, from the receptionist, to the nurse, to the doctor, was helpful. The nurse I had gave me all the information I needed to know after my procedure and told me what to expect. Dr. Drosou had a very gentle demeanor, which is a good thing! I would feel completely comfortable returning for a full body check (I had skin cancer) I would recommend this Doctor to anyone looking for a good dermatologist!

STAY AWAY show details STAY AWAY
Oct 30th, 2012

Scarred for life from a cyst removal. I went to a plastic surgeon and had another removed with no scar. HORRIBLE

Aug 21st, 2012

Too many bookings for the same time period. One hour and a half wait time. Unacceptable. Staff very polite.

Aug 25th, 2009

Our twin 2 1/2 year olds have been seeing Dr. Drosou for over 6 months. Bot the twins and us as parents are very happy with Dr Drosou for both her friendly and caring attitude and for her accuracy and expertise in diagnosis and treatment. Although both twins have had very uncomfortable treatments for a skin condition, they have been willing to continue with the treatments because of the way Dr Drosou handles the situation.

Mar 31st, 2009

Dr Drosou was kind, caring and accurate in her diagnosis. She followed up to see how was I doing and was always nice.

Mar 11th, 2009

She a very cold person, doesn't give a lot of detail.