STAY AWAY show details STAY AWAY
Oct 30th, 2012

Scarred for life from a cyst removal. I went to a plastic surgeon and had another removed with no scar. HORRIBLE

Aug 21st, 2012

Too many bookings for the same time period. One hour and a half wait time. Unacceptable. Staff very polite.

Amazing Dr show details Amazing Dr
Sep 1st, 2009

She was so kind and sweet, not to mention beautiful... She diagnosed me and took care of one little problem in just one visit. This is not the dermatologist that find "popping" melanomas visit after visit, she was accurate and did not milked me 10 visits like my former dermatologist (Seymour Munzer) who took hundreds of dollar from me making me go week after week for the better part of six months.Dr Drosou is a reputed professional and not a skin merchant. Highly recommended.

Aug 25th, 2009

Our twin 2 1/2 year olds have been seeing Dr. Drosou for over 6 months. Bot the twins and us as parents are very happy with Dr Drosou for both her friendly and caring attitude and for her accuracy and expertise in diagnosis and treatment. Although both twins have had very uncomfortable treatments for a skin condition, they have been willing to continue with the treatments because of the way Dr Drosou handles the situation.

Mar 31st, 2009

Dr Drosou was kind, caring and accurate in her diagnosis. She followed up to see how was I doing and was always nice.

Mar 11th, 2009

She a very cold person, doesn't give a lot of detail.

Very good Doctor, whole family uses him! Two office locations to choose from show details Very good Doctor, whole family uses him! Two office locations to choose from
by Citysearch User on Aug 9th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Office staff is friendly and will always squeeze you in, but his office is frequently over booked and there is a bit of a wait. My family h...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com