Dr. Anna Drosou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Drosou?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Anna Drosou?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2017

Highly Recommended Physician

I have recently had an appointment with Dr. Drosou and I was extremely impressed with my visit. Dr. Drosou is not only knowledgeable, but she also has a warm and curteous bedside manner. She quickly and accurately addressed and diagnosed my issue and devised an effective treatment plan. Her office was comfortable, clean, there was little to no wait, and the staff was nice. Overall, I would have to rate this as one of my best office visits to date!

January 26th, 2016

This is one of the most effeciently run Dr.'s offices I've been to (and I'm 56!) Everyone I interacted with in this office, from the receptionist, to the nurse, to the doctor, was helpful. The nurse I had gave me all the information I needed to know after my procedure and told me what to expect. Dr. Drosou had a very gentle demeanor, which is a good thing! I would feel completely comfortable returning for a full body check (I had skin cancer) I would recommend this Doctor to anyone looking for a good dermatologist!

October 30th, 2012

STAY AWAY

Scarred for life from a cyst removal. I went to a plastic surgeon and had another removed with no scar. HORRIBLE

August 22nd, 2012

Too many bookings for the same time period. One hour and a half wait time. Unacceptable. Staff very polite.

August 26th, 2009

Our twin 2 1/2 year olds have been seeing Dr. Drosou for over 6 months. Bot the twins and us as parents are very happy with Dr Drosou for both her friendly and caring attitude and for her accuracy and expertise in diagnosis and treatment. Although both twins have had very uncomfortable treatments for a skin condition, they have been willing to continue with the treatments because of the way Dr Drosou handles the situation.

March 31st, 2009

Dr Drosou was kind, caring and accurate in her diagnosis. She followed up to see how was I doing and was always nice.

March 11th, 2009

She a very cold person, doesn't give a lot of detail.

July 28th, 2017