Dr. Anna Drzewiecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Drzewiecki?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Anna Drzewiecki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2015

I have nothing but the best to say about Dr. Anna, she is the most caring & excellent Dr. I have ever encountered, she loves her work & she makes your surgery a pleasant experience, I look forward to going to see her for my post op visits, "what does that tell you"? Leslie her office manager is wonderful also, very helpful, never makes you feel like your bothering her when you call the office, I can not say enough!

October 12th, 2013

A Gal's Gal

Dr. Anna and her assignment editor, Leslie, are lovely people who are professional without acting like "plastic's people," some of whom can be very stuffy and dull. My facial fillers are still holding up swell as I head into my one year anniversary of "gettin' plumped." Each visit to Anna's office has been a pleasant one...tho they might want to get better candy in the bowls out front :)

February 4th, 2012

Wonderful Experience!

Perfect results combined with a caring, comforting disposition. Dr. Anna changed my life and my outlook!

July 1st, 2011

I found the best surgeon - Dr. Anna!

Two years ago I inteviewed 5 different surgeons for lipsuction - I choose Dr. Anna. I had an excellent experience- everything was explained, the surgery went well and my expectations were exceeded! When I decided to have breast implants - Dr. Anna discussed all the options and gave me wonderful guidance. I am not a "plastic surgery" junkie. I am a professional woman - who wants to look my best. I am very pleased and would highly recommend Dr. Anna. She is an excellent surgeon and very kind doctor.

June 8th, 2010

Glad I Chose Dr. Anna....

My breast were very large for my body and sagged extremely. I was looking to get a breast reduction done and had interviewed a male plastic surgeon in Norfolk, he seemed ok but his office staff and patient adviser was very unprofessional and unorganized. I went online and searched for another plastic surgeon and found Dr. Anna! she had such great reviews, so I made an appointment for a consultation. She was great and right away I knew I wanted her to do the surgery. She is very gentle and makes you feel at ease about the procedure. She spends a lot of time with you to make sure your questions are answered and you understand what the procedure entails. Plus she shows you a photo album of past breast reduction (in my case) before and after photos, which I think is very important and the other plastic surgeon, I mentioned above, failed to show me his work. After my surgery, which was done at VBGH, I stayed overnight at the short stay unit and I had an excellent stay. Everyone there was so nice and caring. The next morning Dr. Anna came in with her beautiful, warm smile and took out my drains and explained to me how to take care of myself at home. Everything went great!! and I am so glad I chose her to do my breast reduction :)

February 2nd, 2009

Dear Dr. You saved my son's 3 fingers. He is now a board certified surgeon.Thank you againL. Martel

March 19th, 2017