Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  A Gal's Gal  |  show details
by Susie on Oct 12th, 2013

Dr. Anna and her assignment editor, Leslie, are lovely people who are professional without acting like "plastic's people," some of whom can be very stuffy and dull. My facial fillers are still holding up swell as I head into my one year anniversary of "gettin' plumped." Each visit to Anna's office has been a pleasant one...tho they might want to get better candy in the bowls out front :)

|  Wonderful Experience!  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

Perfect results combined with a caring, comforting disposition. Dr. Anna changed my life and my outlook!

|  I love my new enhanced figure!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

I had a breast augmentation in february of this year, the best decision I ever made was going to Dr.Anna!! Perfection, she corrected and augmented my asymmetrical breasts, zero complications, and the scars are practically invisible. It's incredible, I feel so much more confident, I have only her to thank!

|  I found the best surgeon - Dr. Anna!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Two years ago I inteviewed 5 different surgeons for lipsuction - I choose Dr. Anna. I had an excellent experience- everything was explained, the surgery went well and my expectations were exceeded! When I decided to have breast implants - Dr. Anna discussed all the options and gave me wonderful guidance. I am not a "plastic surgery" junkie. I am a professional woman - who wants to look my best. I am very pleased and would highly recommend Dr. Anna. She is an excellent surgeon and very kind doctor.

|  Glad I Chose Dr. Anna....  |  show details
by D. Angus on Jun 8th, 2010

My breast were very large for my body and sagged extremely. I was looking to get a breast reduction done and had interviewed a male plastic surgeon in Norfolk, he seemed ok but his office staff and patient adviser was very unprofessional and unorganized. I went online and searched for another plastic surgeon and found Dr. Anna! she had such great reviews, so I made an appointment for a consultation. She was great and right away I knew I wanted her to do the surgery. She is very gentle and makes you feel at ease about the procedure. She spends a lot of time with you to make sure your questions are answered and you understand what the procedure entails. Plus she shows you a photo album of past breast reduction (in my case) before and after photos, which I think is very important and the other plastic surgeon, I mentioned above, failed to show me his work. After my surgery, which was done at VBGH, I stayed overnight at the short stay unit and I had an excellent stay. Everyone there was so nice and caring. The next morning Dr. Anna came in with her beautiful, warm smile and took out my drains and explained to me how to take care of myself at home. Everything went great!! and I am so glad I chose her to do my breast reduction :)

|  Dr. Anna saved the day!  |  show details
by Denise DiBelardino Virginia Beach, VA on Oct 28th, 2009

Our 4 year old son cut his hand badly on a kitchen knife, and we were advised by the Urgent Care physician to take Sam to the emergency room, as he needed a surgeon for his wound. I have had the good fortune of being a patient of Dr. Anna for my plastic surgery (breast and abdomen)--and know there is not better surgeon in Virginia Beach. We walked into her office unannounced, with a bleeding 4 yr. old in tow, only to be given the BEST care possible. Dr. Anna's calm demeanor reassured Sam. She operated on him in her in-office surgery room. Sam was not frightened, and I was relieved knowing he was in her care. The outcome is 100% wonderful, Sam's hand is healing nicely, and he was not traumatized by the experience! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Anna for any age patient, for any surgery needs. As an aside, my plastic surgery areas still look fabulous even after a few years and pounds! Warmly, Denise DiBelardino Virginia Beach, VA

by Lisette Martel on Feb 2nd, 2009

Dear Dr. You saved my son's 3 fingers. He is now a board certified surgeon.Thank you againL. Martel

by Elle on Oct 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Word of mouth is worth a lot. Please remember that and don't fall for the plastic surgery commercials.Dr Anna doesn't need to advertise. I went to 3 surgeons, 2 men and her, all of whom said they could not make certain scars related to a breast reduction from a previous surgery better. When I had almost completely given up, word of mouth lead me to surgeon #4: Drzewiecki, Anna E MD - "Dr. Anna." Wow! I had these pretty bad scars for years and this is the only lady that with confidence said she could fix them. A scar is a scar of course, but she dramatically improved them! My body was not the only thing scarred from a previous surgeon years ago, my self esteem was damaged from this as well. I'll never have my old skin back, but meeting Dr. Anna and being fortunate enough to have her skills come through to me was truly a blessing that I wished I had of been introduced to a lot sooner. I highly rec. her. I have a relative and an old classmate who both had breast surgeries (reductions) from her and they look outstanding. She's very nice too, which is always a plus.

Aug 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Gentle, sensitive and very careful: Dr Anna is a highly skilled surgeon. I'd recommend her to anyone for excellent, conscientious work.

Nov 30th, 2006 on yahoo.com

You changed my life with a very gentle hand: Dr.Drzewiecki preformed a brest reduction for me back in 1998.That was the biggest change in my life.All my life I struggled with large brest,when i talked to Dr. Drzewiecki she assured me that I was not alone