A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Dubyanskite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Dubyanskite is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Dubyanskite, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubyanskite graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Dubyanskite has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubyanskite accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna Dubyanskite practice?
Dr. Anna Dubyanskite practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.