A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Dubyanskite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Dubyanskite is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Dubyanskite, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubyanskite graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Dubyanskite has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Dubyanskite MD is a female Nephrologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Dubyanskite practice?
- Dr. Anna Dubyanskite has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Dubyanskite practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.