A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Durbin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Durbin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Respirovirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Durbin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Palmer Durbin MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anna P. Durbin practice?
- Dr. Anna Durbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Durbin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.