Dr. Anna Eremieva Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anna Eremieva?

Great Doctor, Awful scheduling

Posted on September 16th, 2017

As a doctor I love her. She listens well and takes time to understand your problem. She asks about other problems you may have and I trust her....... but...... when you have to wait over an hour past your appointment time I have to take away from what would otherwise be a 5* rating.

BEST OF THE BEST.

Posted on April 1st, 2017

Search NO MORE. Dr.Anna is completely awesome! I moved here from the west coast; the bay area,.. and Dr.Anna is the best I'VE ever experienced, and seen for family members. I could make a huge list, but priorities; educated diagnosis, testing for RX to avoid the unnecessary, EXCELLENT follow up, personable and very caring. I'm the type that when I go to the doctor, my blood pressure rises (anxiety). Ha! But with Dr.Anna I feel very much at ease,.. she is thorough and explains everything completely. SO VERY THANKFUL to have her as my physician.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

EXCELLENT CLINICIAN AND VERY PERSONABLE. TOOK THE TIME TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH MY CARE.

Best doctor I have ever seen!!!

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Takes the time needed to listen to her patients does not try to rush patient

My son Jacob

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Dr. Anna is the best Dr. I have met in years. She is quick to find the problem and get it taken care of on the spot. My son, Jacob, is lucky to have her as his Dr. So caring, I wish she was taking new pt. with medicare. I would like my oldest son to establish with her. He doesn't see a Dr. much, but he is a special needs child, well, man now. She is the type of Dr. I want to take care of my whole family. I was in the health care field for 30 years, and she is the best. She has a gift they don't teach in medical school. Without her, my son Jacob would still be misdiagnosed by the other Dr's, despite clear tests that showed his problem. He had brain surgery and is recovering. It's a long road, but her concern and caring attitude makes his recovery easier for him. I cannot say enough good about her, there isn't room here. I am so thankful I found her for my son. God bless her and the work she does.

only doctor i will ever go to again

Posted on March 15th, 2014

Dr Eremieva is caring compassionat and geniunly cares apout her patients, I have several chronic illnesses and refuse to see anyone but her. I have been her patient for 5 yrs now and every time i have changed insurances the one thing she must accept it or I will find one that she does take. She takes the time to explain everything in terms a regular person can understand, i dont mind waiting a few extra minutes because I know I will get the care and time I need when I see her.

Best Doctor EVER

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Dr. Anna described my medical issues to my husband and me and even drew pictures! She is very thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate.

Love Dr Anna

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr Anna Eremieva is the best Dr I have ever had. My son likes her too and I know my daughter will too next month when she has an appointment

Dr. Anna Eremieva is a great doctor.

Posted on December 26th, 2011

I really like Dr. Anna Eremieva. She is a caring doctor who listens to what I have to say without making me feel like she is in a hurry. Dr. Eremieva is thorough and very knowledgeable and I feel like I am in good hands when I am with her. I just wish her office did not close down for 1 to 2 weeks every Christmas. I have been very sick the last 2 Christmases and have had to go to the ER because no one was available to see me at her office.

Very Professional

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I believe that Dr. Anna is very caring of her patients. She takes time to listento what you say......and give's you a print out of your blood work for your personal files. I much appreciate her expertise. I am thankful she took me on as a patient.

Posted on August 5th, 2010

Excellent physician--one of the best I've ever gone to!

Very caring and awesome bedside manner.

Posted on May 18th, 2010

You will not find a more caring or sweet doctor, she always answers my questions, and doesnt rush in and out. She takes what ever time I need, and is consened about my health. She is very understading. I suffer from diabetes, fibromialgia, anxiety issues and degenerative bone disease. She does everything in her power to make sure I am comfortable enough to do stuff and do light exercise. you could not find a better doctor.