A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Fariss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Fariss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Fariss, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fariss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fariss has 19 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Kristine Fariss MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Fariss practice?
- Dr. Anna Fariss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Fariss practices Radiation Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johnsbury, VT and New Orleans, LA.
See Lebanon Oncologists.