A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Feldweg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Feldweg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldweg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldweg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Maria Feldweg MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Feldweg practice?
- Dr. Anna Feldweg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Feldweg practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Allergists.