A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Fels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Fels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Fels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fels graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna O'Conor Sloane Fels MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna O. Fels practice?
- Dr. Anna Fels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Fels practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Psychiatrists.