A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Fels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Fels is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fels
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Fels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fels graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna O Fels MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna O. Fels practice?
- Dr. Anna Fels has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Fels practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Psychiatrists.