A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Filova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Filova, Addiction Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Filova, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Filova graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Filova has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr Of Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Filova MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna Filova practice?
- Dr. Anna Filova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Filova practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Addiction Specialists.