A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Filova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Filova, Addiction Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filova
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Filova, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Filova graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Filova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr Of Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Filova MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna Filova practice?
- Dr. Anna Filova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Filova practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.