Dr. Anna Fisher MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine New Albany, IN

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2015
I read in the reviews that the average wait is 36 minutes. I couldn't disagree more. I believe my shortest wait time has be at least 2 hours.

December 30th, 2013
Great Doctor
Our whole family goes to Dr. Fisher. She is caring and kind and goes out of her way to help her patients. I would recommend her to anyone. She has been our doctor for about 12 years now. The only complaint I have is the waiting time in the office. All the staff are courteous, but that wait can last a long time. Dr. Fisher is an excellent doctor.

January 13th, 2012
Dr. Fisher is fantastic
Since she started practicing in New Albany an requested her as our primary physician when the group that she was orignilly part of split up. She spends a great deal of time working with you when you come in and you never feel as if she is biding her time waiting for the next appointment. When my wife had major problems with her first pregnancy she told her that any time that she needed to she could call and they would let her come in put her in a room by heself so that she could listen to the baby's hearbeat. The way she conducted herself and the personal attention and caing that she afforded my wife at the time made all of the difference in her being able to carry our child to a successful ful term delivery. There are numerous other examples exactly like this that I could go into that have come up over the last 20 years but suffice it to say that I would recommend Dr. Fisher to anyone. She is a credit to her profession and our community.

October 3rd, 2010
Great Doctors
I went to Dr. Pope from the age of 13 and saw Dr. Fisher many times until our insurance changed. We are back to our old insurance and hope to get back ...

November 19th, 2009
Dr. Fisher and staff
Dr. Fisher is the most kind doctor. She really takes the time to listen to her patients and ask appropriate questions. However, her office staff are s ...

June 7th, 2017