A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Franklin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Franklin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Franklin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Rachel Keating Franklin MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anna R. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Anna Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Franklin practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Pediatric Specialists.