A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Franklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Franklin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Franklin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Rachel Keating Franklin MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anna R. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Anna Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Franklin practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Pediatric Specialists.