A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Freitag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Freitag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Freitag, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Freitag graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Freitag has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freitag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna Freitag practice?
Dr. Anna Freitag practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Endocrinologists.