A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Freitag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Freitag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freitag
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Diabetic Macular Edema
Diabetic Nerve Pain
High Blood Pressure
Type 1 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Freitag, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Freitag graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Freitag has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna C Freitag MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anna C. Freitag practice?
- Dr. Anna Freitag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Freitag practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Norwalk, CT.
See Stamford Endocrinologists.