A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Frisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Frisch, Endocrinology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frisch
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Frisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Frisch, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisch graduated from Medical University Of Lodz. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Frisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Malgorzata Frisch MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Frisch practice?
- Dr. Anna Frisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Frisch practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Internists and Loxahatchee Endocrinologists.