A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Frisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Frisch, Endocrinology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frisch
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Frisch, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisch graduated from Medical University Of Lodz. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Frisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Malgorzata Frisch MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Frisch practice?
- Dr. Anna Frisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Frisch practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Internists and Loxahatchee Endocrinologists.