Dr. Anna Frisch, MD

12957 Palms West Drive
Suite 204
Wellington, FL 33470
(561) 303-2800
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing!!  |  show details
by Sherry M. on Aug 27th, 2014

I wanted to let everyone know about my experience with Dr. Frisch... I was feeling really sick and desperate to get help, I had heard of her and found her on FB... In a panic, I messaged her about what was going on with me. I couldn't believe it, but the next day she wrote me back and told me to call her office in the morning and she would get me right in. To my amazement, I awoke the next morning with 2 missed calls by her office asking to set up an appointment with me... Today was my first appointment; coming in with a lot to deal with and feeling desperate... I have to say that Dr. Frisch put me at ease right away with her caring personality and her knowledge of my condition made me feel that it would all be ok... I knew as soon as I walked into her office, I felt such a peace and was welcomed with smile from all her staff. Dr. Frisch was able to do my labs, Ultrasound and Biopsy in the same appointment... For me as a patient, this meant so much, the fact that I didn't have to wait and be sent to other places to get these done was very important to me and my treatment. Dr. Frisch took time with me explaining everything step by step and she told me not to worry, that she would take good care of me... I have to say, that statement put me at ease as I know she meant it. I am so grateful that God lead me to this wonderful office of people that do really love what they do and truly care...

|  go  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2014

amazing see her

|  Fabulous  |  show details
by Nicola Kelly on Jul 6th, 2014

Dr Frisch saw me as an emergency patient. There I was diabetic and pregnant a total nightmare. She was beyond amazing and so knowledgeable. Not only did she see me, she immediately called me personally all hours of the day and night checking on my blood sugars on her own personal time. She has a young family of her own and yet took the time to check on me. She is extraordinary and i shall never forget how good she was to me. I was told my baby would certainly die and Dr. Frisch was having none of that. I delivered a healthy baby girl. I can not thank her enough. It should be said that I am not just a patient I am an experienced RN of over 15 years. I owe my health and baby girl to her

by M. on Jun 12th, 2014

If you want a doctor who is a sincere caring physician. Make your appointment with Dr. Frisch. She is Board Certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She is proficient in her specialties and offers quality care. Dr. Frisch is a true doctor with real concerns for her patients well being. She spends as much time a you need and explains everything. I recommend any and all in need of her services to make that appointment now. She gets more stars in a rating than this site allows. I found Dr. Frisch when my ENT either didn't know how or didn't care to treat my Thyroid nodules. I give thanks for finding her.

|  Love Dr. Frisch  |  show details
by Itala on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Frisch is the best doctor I have ever visited in my life. Super knowledgeable and very professional. Very dedicated to her patients. With Dr. Frisch as my doctor I feel all my health needs are being taken care of. Thank you Dr. Frisch God Bless you always !!!!!

|  Dr. Anna Frisch  |  show details
by Bobbie R on Apr 30th, 2014

She is one of the finniest doctors - of any specialty - I have ever known!

|  Best doctor hands down!  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Apr 29th, 2014

I am so glad I found Dr. Frisch. I was told she had left the other practice and I panicked! After years of suffering from badly treated thyroid, she was like a breath of fresh air! She spends a lot of time with patients, and I drive almost an hour to see her now. She is worth it! I love Dr. Frisch. Her staff is super nice also.

|  Best Doctor I've ever met  |  show details
by John R on Apr 8th, 2014

Dr. Frisch was recommended by a customer after I was diagnosed with diabetes. She was very compassionate and patient with me,I have never felt as though she was in a hurry, very down to earth with a great sense of humor. I was devastated when we received a letter saying she was no longer at the office she used to practice at. Really glad to hear she is still here in the area. I probably would not have found a new doctor for the diabetes.

|  Dr Frisch  |  show details
by Amber on Apr 1st, 2014

This was the best experience ive ever had with a doctor. She was SO nice and i personally felt that she gave me the best info possible to help me get to where i need to be. I do felt as though she cares about her patients. I really just wish that i could have found her sooner. If you are looking for a doctor to help you and not push you away, contact her! Shes not too expensive and she is AMAZING.

|  Looking For Dr Frisch  |  show details
by Denise C on Apr 1st, 2014

Does anyone know if Dr Frisch has started her own practice or joined another one locally since leaving PBDEC in feb 2014. Thanks she's great

|  Person  |  show details
by Allen Valentimne on Mar 10th, 2014

Dr. Anna Frisch is simply OUTSTANDING! I love her down to earth manner, her intelligence and her ability to spend time with me as a real person. I was devastated to learn she left Wellington, so glad to have found her now.

|  Best doctor you will ever have; best choice you will ever make  |  show details
by Adrienne Sasko on Mar 6th, 2014

Not many words can adequately describe Dr. Anna Frisch. To say she is skilled, experienced, knowledgeable, professional, and caring is an absolute understatement. She saved my child's life simply by looking at her (when she accompanied me at the very last minute to my own dr appt) and instinctively knew she had thyroid problems, when we didn't even know. This saved her life because unbeknownst to us, 3 short years after that chance meeting and her becoming a patient, Dr Frisch did a biopsy, to be on the safe side, that against all odds turned out to be a very rare, very aggressive, deadly cancer that if not for Dr Frisch finding it right then, our family would have been devastated just weeks or a month later. She is our angel. She saved my life, too, because I wouldn't have survived losing my beautiful daughter, my best friend, before the age of 20. Dr Frisch is an incomparable and exceptional physician who is also compassionate, warm, and completely invested in her patients' health and well-being, above all else. She also happens to be one of the nicest people we have ever met. Not many doctors out there really care about their patients like she does and you will absolutely love and appreciate her as much as we do. My daughter's life depended on the doctor we chose. If you've ever worried about having to put your life in your doctor's hands, trust me, this is the doctor you want.

|  New Location  |  show details
by Armondo on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. Frisch is in a new location. Look at the practice address.

|  the best  |  show details
by Royce gates on Feb 28th, 2014

I have been to this Dr. For many years she is the best there is. I was shocked to hear she has left wellington I am so upset I want to find her and continue with her

|  Dr Frisch has moved  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2014

Dr. Frisch has left this practice and can be found here: 12957 Palms West Drive. Suite 204 Loxahatchee ‎ FL‎ 33470 561-303-2800

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Phenomenal Brilliant Physician  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2013

My subject line says it all about Dr. Frisch; she is a phenomenal, brilliant doctor! I travel from NY every 6 months to see this thyroid specialist. No one in my life has helped me as much as her. Save your time with other endocrinologists and see her. She is busy but Dr. Frisch is worth the wait.

|  The BEST Doctor ever!!  |  show details
by Karen Cassell on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Frisch is the best endo I have ever been to. You will never find another doctor like her anywhere.

|  One of a kind  |  show details
by Brandy Sartwell on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Frisch is one of a kind. She has an excellent bedside manner. She takes her time and really listens to what you have to say. You never feel like your being rushed. She's also very thorough and knows her stuff. I've seen a lot of Endocrinologist over the years and I can honestly say she's the best doctor I've ever seen. I wish I could go to her with all my medical problems. Dr. Frisch is very intelligent and so sweet. I always feel like I'm in good hands and I never have to wait long to get in to see her. I also love that there's an in-house lab. It's so nice not having to drive somewhere else to get your blood work done. If you want an awesome doctor, she's the one to see.

|  Wonderful!!!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Frisch for several years and she is so down to earth, professional, and caring. Too bad all doctors don't follow her lead...she is top notch!

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Frisch is a rare find. Not only is she an excellent diagnostician; she is also thorough, warm and compassionate. She spends time with you, explains thoroughly in layman's terms and has a great office staff. I wish all doctors were like her and would definitely recommend her to anyone needing an endocrinologist!

|  Thyroid /DM  |  show details
by Norma D on May 20th, 2013

Personality,bed side manners, knowledge of her work, kindness to her patients, all there in each visit. Her way of making a patient relax in her exam and care; She smiles and talks to make you feel at ease. Explains what she will be doing and why. Discuss results and keeps in touch with your PCP. What a great young MD! I love my doctor!!

|  Compassionate and sincere doctor !  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Frisch’s sincere care and professional manner, as well as that of her staff, is much appreciated and very comforting. I am indebted to her for going out of her way to attend to my urgent medical needs, and for being so AMAZING! Words are completely inadequate to express my deep gratitude. It’s impossible to thank her enough !

|  The best doctor I've ever had  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Doctor Frisch is by far the most competent, interesting, thoughtful, caring, brilliant physician I have ever gone to in my life. If you have diabetes, I don't care where you live, somehow make an appointment to see Doctor Frisch. Your body will thank you.

|  Well Worth The Drive  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I drive from the Keys to see Dr. Frisch. Simply put she is the best!She treats me like a human and listens to me. For the first time I have taken my disease serious. The staff was courteous and insure lab has saved me time and money.

Sep 6th, 2012

Dr.Frisch's personality is excellent and always very upbeat and personable

Aug 2nd, 2012

The staff are very friendly. The doctor is extreemly competent, thorough, friendly, and she explains the disease process well. Definately a GREAT doctor worth the drive. I have been to a few Endocrinologists, and Dr. Frisch is the best. She spent the most time with me to learn about me and customize my patient care. Sharon

|  I love Dr. Frisch - Down to earth and brilliant doctor  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

I love Dr. Frisch. I am very critical of doctors and she is by far the BEST thyroid doc. She is very down to earth and makes you feel welcome and when she opens her mouth her knowledge flows like lava. Insura

|  LOVE Dr. Frisch!! One in a million, lovely!  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

One in a million!!

Jan 27th, 2012

An honest and informed doctor. I will definitely return to her and refer all friends and family!

|  Wonderful DR!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I was very sad when I had to leave her practice due to a move out of state! I have nothing but respect and appreciation to her. She listened when no other Endo would and she truly respected my needs and wants. She lets you talk and voice your opinion and doesn't brush you off, as some DR's do. She also spends time and answers questions that you have.

|  wonderful  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2011

i dont have insurance and she gave me a wonderful price on health care.i love her entire office staff and she is wonderful and cares. highly recommend

Oct 24th, 2011

Dr. Frisch and her staff were the best ever!! I am paranoid about doctors and which ones to visit. I literally search the internet up and down before I choose my doctor and I'm so happy I came across Dr. Frisch. Now only is she caring, she is not a money hungry doctor like some are. She wont prescribe you medicine unless she thinks you really need it. She is caring, considerate, and always willing to listen to concerns. Her staff is wonderful!! Very friendly and caring. I need to visit another specialist for a different problem and I'm praying I find someone as great as Dr. Frisch!

|  Wonderful Doctor and staff!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

Dr. Frisch is caring, understanding, knowledgeable, and the most wonderful Dr. that I have! I recommend her to anyone that has diabetes to really get comfortable with the disease!

Jan 27th, 2011

Dr. Frisch helped me tremendously.

|  100% Agree **Genius**  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

Both my husband and I agree with all the prior posters. Dr. Frisch is Star Quality with a down to earth bedside manner. We come from outside Palm Beach county (2 hrs)just for Dr. Frisch to treat our thyroid. It does not matter where she was located, well worth any drive.

|  The only Dr who thought of checking the other side of the thyroid  |  show details
by Helena on Oct 20th, 2010

Dr. Frisch is excellent-She took the time to look at the entire thyroid, not just the existing goiter, and thereby noticed a much smaller but more suspect goiter on the other side. I highly recommend her.

Sep 19th, 2010

Love Her! Dr. Frisch actually makes going to the doctor a educational experience vs. feeling like a number.

|  Thyroid Expert  |  show details
by Katie on Jun 8th, 2010

Dr. Frisch is THE BEST thyroid doctor I have ever seen. My first visit she checked my thyroid and also preformed a biopsy. Never once did I feel left in the dark. She called me with my results, on her personal off hour time, to inform me of my results. I agree with other posters that she is the best. Bravo to Dr. Frisch, other doctors should learn from her!

|  Great Professional!  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

Dr. Frisch proved to be delightful, gentle, informative and comforting during my thyroid fine needle biopsy appointment. Minimal discomfort during, and virtually none following the procedure was a welcome outcome for me. Wishing more physicians had her level of patient-empathy and competency!

by James Salerno on Mar 16th, 2010

Quick story. I was being treated for my diabetes by my regular Dr. After months of 'no progress,' someone recommneded us to Dr. Frisch. Within the FIRST visit she had me diagnosed. Within the FIRST week she had my sugars under control. Since then I have lost 30 pounds, sugars are under control, feel great, and couldnt be happier. All thanks to Dr. Frisch. I highly recommend her, especially to those with Diabetes or Thyroid issues.

|  Top Doctor  |  show details
by Wellington on Nov 29th, 2009

Best Endocrinologist I have ever seen! Having lived all over the country, I have seen many Endocrinologists over the years; no doctor I have seen was ever as friendly and smart as Dr. Frisch.

|  Fran  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2009

I know that I have found a wonderful, caring and understanding doctor. Dr. Frisch was patient with my questions and very informative. Since her instructions on taking meds, I am feeling much better and feel treatment will be much more successful than with previous physicans. I'm very happy to have been guided to her.

|  Wonderful new Doctor!  |  show details
by Tori on Sep 5th, 2009

I am really pleased with the new doctor. As a woman, I think she understands my needs more. As a doctor, she is thorough, looks at all the charts and tests, and questions everything. She is also easy to talk to and really listens.

|  Best Endocrinologist & Diabetes Physician in Atlanta!!!  |  show details
by Lisa on Jun 6th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Frisch for the last two years. She has been excellent, caring and spent the time needed to help with my diabetes. Besides diabetes I was recently diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Dr. Frisch was the one who did my biopsy. She made time to see me and spent time explaining my options after the test results. Again, by far the most caring, compassionate hardworking doctor I have met. I will be sad to see her move to West Palm Beach Fl in July. Looks like I will go there for vacation / appointment!LisaAtlanta, GA