A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Fuchs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Fuchs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuchs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Fuchs practice?
Dr. Anna Fuchs practices Urology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Beverly Hills Urologists.