A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Gajda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Gajda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gajda
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gajda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Gajda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis A
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajda graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gajda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, Community Health and Family Medicine
- Shands Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Gajda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Gajda practice?
- Dr. Anna Gajda has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Gajda practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.