A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Gajda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Gajda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Gajda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis A
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajda graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gajda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, Community Health and Family Medicine
- Shands Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Gajda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Gajda practice?
- Dr. Anna Gajda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Gajda practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.