Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Gajda
Dr. Anna Gajda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gajda is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Assistant Professor, Community Health and Family Medicine and Shands Jacksonville. Dr. Gajda has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Gajda has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Anna Gajda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Cristina Jorgensen
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi
Dr. Arsenia Alignay
Family Medicine, General Practice
Jacksonville, FL 0.25 mi46
Dr. Enrique Gandionco Jr
Jacksonville, FL 0.27 mi50