A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Gajda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Gajda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Gajda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis A
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajda graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gajda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, Community Health and Family Medicine
- Shands Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gajda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna Gajda practice?
Dr. Anna Gajda practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.