A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Galyean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Galyean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Galyean, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Galyean graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Galyean has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Marchele Galyean MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Galyean practice?
- Dr. Anna Galyean has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anna Galyean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.