A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Gevorgyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Gevorgyan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gevorgyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Gevorgyan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Gevorgyan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Gevorgyan practice?
- Dr. Anna Gevorgyan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anna Gevorgyan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and San Pedro, CA.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.