Dr. Anna Givelber Is this you?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 10th, 2013

We recently contacted my husband's health insurance, since he had a health situation, and they sent us to this doctor, who agreed to see us the same day we called (never been there before). For the record, he has not been sick in over 3 years and we never needed to use his health insurance. At the doctor's office we discovered she was not a family doctor, but a children;s doctor. However, she still agreed seeing my husband. At her office, we were greeted by Irene, who was at the front desk. We had some issues with the health insurance, but even though we came last minute, and I think at the end of the business day, Irene was patient with us while figuring out the health insurance issue. She was even kind enough to try and speak the insurance offices on the phone. This whole issue took over 30 minutes, but Irene did not show any signs of being annoyed with us. At the end, everything was taken care of (sort of) and the doctor was able to see my husband. She was funny, patient, and wonderful. She was able to diagnose him after asking questions about things he does and examining him. We were so so happy to learn new medical things about him that made other things in the past much clearer. Not only was the treatment we got at the office amazing, I just got a call on my cell (a few days after our visit) from the office just checking to see how he was doing. I have a different health insurance with a known good provider and have NEVER had the doctor call me to check up on me. I highly recommend Dr. Givelber to anybody with children, and even to adults in the area looking for a low key office with amazing personal and medical services.

September 12th, 2016