A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Glass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Sheldon Glass DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Glass practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Glass practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Pain Management Doctors and Encino Physiatrists.