inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 20th, 2014
The Best Has Passed
Dr. Glass was the best doctor I have ever seen in my entire life! He treated me with respect; something no pain management Doctor has done since. As an Ivy Leaguer and a fellow healthcare professional the passing of Dr. Glass saddens me. It could be 12 o’clock at night in Chicago and Dr. Glass would call in a prescription, returning your phone call in a half hour or maybe an hour maximum. I must add he would do this personally. Not a receptionist, staff or otherwise. So many doctors have zero compassion for people who suffer from chronic pain. They lack the courage, or out of sheer ignorance, think those who suffer from this devastating illness are junkies, who should just lye in bed, take dreadful new dangerous medications, with side effects, such as heart attack and stroke. Dr. Glass helped me lead a productive professional life long after I was nearly decapitated in a car crash. His office was clean and classy; he was timely and always respectful. I always got the feeling he was collaborating with me… this is so rare. Pain is an often neglected, stigmatized issue, where people needlessly suffer in silence. As a healthcare professional, and a patient, I can’t over emphasize my sadness at the loss of Dr. Lawrence Glass-A true humanitarian. His passing leaves a gaping hole in the profession of pain management. Needless to say, he’s in heaven now and God bless his family.