A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical
- St. Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Anna Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kerman, CA and San Joaquin, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Gonzalez, Dr. Marianne Gonzalez, Dr. Hanna Gonzalez, Dr. Nan Gonzalez, Dr. Maryann Gonzalez, Dr. Nancy Gonzalez, Dr. Hannelore Gonzalez, Dr. Ana Gonzalez