A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Haemel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Haemel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Haemel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Haemel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna K Haemel MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Haemel practice?
- Dr. Anna Haemel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Haemel practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.