A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Halpern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna B Halpern MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anna B. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Anna Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Halpern practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Hematologists, and Seattle Oncologists.