A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Halpern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna B Halpern MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anna B. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Anna Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Halpern practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Hematologists, and Seattle Oncologists.