A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Hoekstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Hoekstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Hoekstra, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoekstra graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoekstra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna V Hoekstra MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna V. Hoekstra practice?
- Dr. Anna Hoekstra has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Hoekstra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.