A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Hopla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopla graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hopla has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Volunteer Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Hopla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Hopla practice?
Dr. Anna Hopla practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Martin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Martin Internists and Martin Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Hopla, Dr. Marianne Hopla, Dr. Hanna Hopla, Dr. Nan Hopla, Dr. Maryann Hopla, Dr. Nancy Hopla, Dr. Hannelore Hopla, Dr. Ana Hopla