A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Hopla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Hopla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Hopla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopla graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hopla has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Volunteer Community Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna K Hopla MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Hopla practice?
- Dr. Anna Hopla has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Hopla practices Internal Medicine near Martin, TN.
See Martin Internists.