A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Horstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Horstman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Horstman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horstman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Horstman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Lima Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horstman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan