A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Horstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Horstman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Horstman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horstman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Horstman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Lima Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Mae Horstman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Horstman practice?
- Dr. Anna Horstman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Horstman practices Family Medicine near Kalida, OH.
See Kalida Primary Care Doctors.