A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Huttenlocher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Huttenlocher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Huttenlocher, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Huttenlocher graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huttenlocher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
- UW Health-American Family Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Huttenlocher MD is a female Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Huttenlocher practice?
- Dr. Anna Huttenlocher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Huttenlocher practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Croix Falls, WI.
See Madison Rheumatologists.