Dr. Anna Ignaczewska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Ignaczewska?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anna Ignaczewska?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2013

I have been taking my son to Dr. Anna for 2 years. We love her. She has a great bedside manor. She is kind, caring, and she loves all of her kids. I could not ask for a better dr for my child.

May 27th, 2012

Negligent doctor

Some Doctors just don't Care about their Patients, one of them is dr. ignaczewski. Wait time is unbelievable over 2 hours, Staff member Dagmara is rude, unfriendly, impolite, and unprofessional. Doctor Ignaczewski doesnt care about the little patients, she doesnt have time when you ask for phone call, She will not see you without an appointment, with appointment wait time is over 2 hours, no matter what day you come she is always behind because her office schedule patients every 15 minutes instead of every 30 min like other normal doctors. . My child had a test done , they never called with results, , when I called after 1 month staff blamed a hospital and they said they dont have results yet, finally they informed me that she has high cholesterol, but there was no big deal for doctor and her staff., doctor said there is no reason to panic so she didn't call, high cholesterol in my child blood is not a big deal for her so she didn't call. When I finally spoke with her and I expressed my dissatisfaction with her handling this matter she replied:" if you don't like me, go and see different doctor or contact your lawyer". Negligent , inept and careless doctor. !! I would only recommend her to my worst enemies!!! The doctor SUCK!!!, Staff even worse, borderline..........

March 1st, 2012

I love this doctor she was my pediatrician and is now my kids. She is so good with children and does not hesitate with her concerns as far as development goes. Love her, love her, what more can I say.

December 31st, 2011

She doesn't want YOUR BUSINESS!!!Ignorant Doctor and Rude Staff

Ignorant , uncaring doctor , won't return your calls, won't call you with results, don't care about patiens,staff very rude and inept, don't like to spend time with patients.Wait time for doctor 1.5 to 2 hours,.they sent to wrong lab and I had to pay the bill.

December 29th, 2011

Uncaring doctor & Rude Staff

Unacceptable wait time , poor staff ,Very rude ,ignorant and unfriendly staff, especially woman , who's name is Dagmara .Doctor doesnt care anymore, she doesnt have time to call back when you request it. The doctor will not see you without an appointment, but you will not see the doctor until at least 1.5 hours after your appointment. , there is always at least one to two hours delay. My child had a blood test perfomed and they never called with results, when I called after 1 month staff blaimed a hospital and they said they dont have results yet, finally they informed me that she has high cholesterol, and they never called me with results,what a IGNORANCE!!!! And lack of respect for little patient!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 1st, 2011

Dr. Anna has been my childrens pediatrician for 18 years. I highly recommend Dr. Anna as your pediatrician. She is extremely loving to your children. Her practice has grown over the years and see's many children and she can remember everything about your child the minute she see's their face.

February 4th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

I would definitely recommend seeing Dr. Anna! She has awesome bedside manner and she is very thorough! I love her!!!

January 4th, 2011

Great Doctor!!!!!

Great with kids of all ages! Always able to get in with short notice, very little wait in waiting room. Which is great with a newborn.

February 9th, 2010

Good doctor, poor staff, unacceptable wait time

The doctor will not see you without an appointment, but you will not see the doctor until at least 1.5 hours after your appointment. Had an appointment at 5:0 pm, was informed at the office that there is at least a TWO hour delay. Next appointment was at 4:00 pm, called to see if there is a delay, there was, at least 1.5 hours. Was informed that I need to come in and sign in and WAIT OR GO SOMEWHERE for at least 1.5 hours until the doctor can see us. No matter what, you need to come in and sign in and wait hours to see the doctor. The doctor may be good, but the staff is borderline inept.

September 7th, 2017