A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Imperato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Imperato, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Imperato, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Imperato graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Imperato has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Kathy Imperato MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Imperato practice?
- Dr. Anna Imperato has 10 office locations.
Dr. Anna Imperato practices Rheumatology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and New York, NY.
See Manhasset Rheumatologists.