A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Ivanenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Ivanenko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Ivanenko, MD, PHD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanenko graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Ivanenko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivanenko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna Ivanenko practice?
Dr. Anna Ivanenko practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, Child Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Northfield, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Psychiatrists, Elk Grove Village Child Psychiatrists, Elk Grove Village Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Elk Grove Village Pediatricians.