A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Ivanenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Ivanenko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Ivanenko, MD, PHD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanenko graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Ivanenko has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Ivanenko MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Ivanenko practice?
- Dr. Anna Ivanenko has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anna Ivanenko practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Winfield Psychiatrists.