A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Jang-Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jang-Hanson graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Jang-Hanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Jang-Hanson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Jang-Hanson practice?
- Dr. Anna Jang-Hanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anna Jang-Hanson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and West Deptford, NJ.
See Swedesboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.