Dr. Anna Junk MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Miami, FL

September 2nd, 2015
Good Doctor
I have been going to this doctor for over eight years. She has a genuine interest in my trauma glaucoma condition. She answers all of my questions, takes time to listen to my concerns, and has recently performed cataract surgery on my left eye. I am very happy with the medical care she provides me. I would strongly recommend her for any glaucoma treatment.

November 1st, 2011
Surgical outcomes.
Had glaucoma surgery on both eyes. Now three years since last surgery and require no medication or eye drops to keep pressure in excellent range. Surgery on one eye by another surgeon was unsuccessful. Minimal discomfort with the surgeries and no complications. I'd marry her if she wasn't married.

August 19th, 2011
cancel your appointment with Dr Junk
Waited almost 3 hours, did not answer my questions. Said she was not God. ended my appointment in less than 5 minutes, because she had many other patients to see at 5:30 PM. Dr Funk may not have taken the Oath of Hippocrates.

March 26th, 2010
11 am apt.called to be seent 2pm. was shedule for evaluation & visual field.45 min latter a Nurse walked in the room, looked at the report of visul field of previous doctor and before doctor sees me her nurse made a dicision visual field not needed.again after addtional 45 min latter doctor came.asked me where is the visual field report? I said nurse decided not necessary. The doctor fumbled.Ok,will reshedule for the same.Examins me in hurry,Looks at previous doctors reports-Critisises him for things she did not like.Did not answer my questions.Told me "I DO NOT HAVE GLAUCOMA"shame on Boscom for such an arogent-hurried Doctor, we left at 5 pm