A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shih Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shih Kao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kao
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shih Kao, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- West Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shih Yin Anna Kao MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shih Y. Kao practice?
- Dr. Shih Kao has 1 office location.
Dr. Shih Kao practices Ophthalmology near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Ophthalmologists.