Dr. Anna Karpas MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2014
Very helpful
I was in Emergency Room of Children's Hospital with my daughter and Dr. Karpas was a doctor in charge. She was very helpful and kind. For us (we immigrated from Russia 2 years ago) it was a blessing to have her there as she speaks fluent Russian. She spent as much as needed time with my daughter. Even with fever, my daughter felt warmness of heart and started to smile! She was treated quickly and we returned back home within hours with healthier daughter and she was back to norm after several days. Thank you, Dr. Karpas!

January 18th, 2012
my son is in the hospital right now and happens to be under Dr. Karpas care!!! horrible, she called to tell me that i should just come and get him now. My son has special needs and usually when he gets into emergency room,he never goes back home within hours.He is a special kid in every special way. The feel i got form her is like im the mother who should just get over it and get my disabled kid out of hospital without wasting her time! Lack of professionalism and knowledge!!! He has 104.2 fever, seizure disorder and she says "i should just get there and get him home, because there is nobody to babysit my child".Totally dissapointed!!!

July 4th, 2015