A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kendrick is Excellent. Dr. Kendrick has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kendrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kendrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kendrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Kendrick practice?
Dr. Anna Kendrick practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Kendrick, Dr. Marianne Kendrick, Dr. Hanna Kendrick, Dr. Nan Kendrick, Dr. Maryann Kendrick, Dr. Nancy Kendrick, Dr. Hannelore Kendrick, Dr. Ana Kendrick