A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kendrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kendrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kendrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Martin Kendrick MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Kendrick practice?
- Dr. Anna Kendrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Kendrick practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.