A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kerr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kerr has 17 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Rebecca Kerr MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anna R. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Anna Kerr has 11 office locations.
Dr. Anna Kerr practices Pediatrics near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Pleasanton Pediatricians.