A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kerr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna R. Kerr practice?
Dr. Anna Kerr practices Pediatrics near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Pleasanton Pediatricians.