A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kharitonova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kharitonova, Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kharitonova
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kharitonova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharitonova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kharitonova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
- Bayley Seton Hospital Program
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna A Kharitonova DO and MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna A. Kharitonova practice?
- Dr. Anna Kharitonova has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Kharitonova practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Bariatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, and Brooklyn Bariatric Specialists.