A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kharitonova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kharitonova, Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharitonova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kharitonova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
- Bayley Seton Hospital Program
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kharitonova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna A. Kharitonova practice?
Dr. Anna Kharitonova practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Bariatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists, Staten Island Geriatric Doctors, and Staten Island Bariatric Specialists.