A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kharitonova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kharitonova, Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kharitonova
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharitonova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kharitonova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
- Bayley Seton Hospital Program
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna A Kharitonova DO and MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna A. Kharitonova practice?
- Dr. Anna Kharitonova has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Kharitonova practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Bariatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, and Brooklyn Bariatric Specialists.