A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kirby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Catherine Kirby MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna C. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Anna Kirby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Kirby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.