A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kissin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kissin, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kissin, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kissin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Kissin MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anna Kissin practice?
- Dr. Anna Kissin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Kissin practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Florham Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Florham Park Endocrinologists.