Dr. Anna Kissin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Kissin?

June 27th, 2017

First visit w/ Dr. Kissin

As a retired healthcare professional, I am not a fan of ratings such as this. They are more appropriate for restaurants, movies, or other retail consumer products. I prefer to use a narrative form in describing my satisfaction. Dr. Kissin was professional, generous with her time, thorough. She also established a pleasant Dr/patient rapport. I am sure I will continue to pursue her care and guidance as a patient.

October 18th, 2016

Great Doc and staff

Very easy to talk to and listens. Examines the whole problem. Great office staff.

May 26th, 2016

Very busy doctor need a few weeks to get in office

March 4th, 2016

From the bottom of my hearth I'm so thankful with Dr Kissim she is so compassion and respectful with her patients My good energies for her and her staff

January 15th, 2016

I am very lucky to have her as my doctor. She is the best

January 8th, 2016

Patient

It's so nice to finally see a doctor who is knowledgable, has a great bedside manner, and has a polite, diligent office staff. Dr. Kissin personally contacted other doctors for me, fast-tracked multiple lab results, and helped me sort out an insurance issue. The bottom line is she actually CARES and her actions show it!

October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kissin cares and follows up in the most efficient manner. She makes you feel like you're her only patient.

July 29th, 2015

Dr. kissin goes above and beyond.

May 16th, 2013

Find another doc

I went to her for a adrenal gland disorder. The blood work shows a low cortisol level, so she gave me an acth test. Test came back normal she said nothing was wrong. I still was feeling terrible so i hit another doctor. Fact has it my new doctor read the test and said I have adrenal disorder. The past endo you seen (kissin) miss read this test. My new doctor gave me the test again and the results were low. My best advice is don't see dr kissin. I was miserable for months, feeling crappy until I went some where els. She can't diagnose disease that are hard to find. Terrible doc

March 15th, 2012

Was referred to this dr. And was able to get in by the end of the week. All forms are online making it very easy for a first appointment. Wait time was good average 15 minutes. She spent time with me and reviewed and explained everything to me and also what her plans were for my care and worked with me on it. Very pleasantly surprised that I finally found a new dr as my previous specialist moved. Would recommend!

June 8th, 2011

Dr. Kissin is an excellent physician. I have seen many physicians in the past who could not figure out what was wrong with me knowing how ill I have been. I saw Dr. Kissin and with all her expertise and patience she did what no other doctor has done and now I am well and owe it all to her. She is always on time and I have never had to wait to be seen. Her follow-up is excellent whether she calls or has her assistant call me they are always professional and courteous. I would recommend her to anybody without even thinking about it. Thank you Dr. Kissin!

December 10th, 2009

The perfect dr

This is what all doctors should be. After my biopsy she called me personally to let me know everything was fine!! Most doctors will have someone from there staff call only if there is some ting wrong. Others will schedule you for an appointment to give you the results